Hope Heroes Course: A Framework for Sharing Hope with the Brokenhearted
A Hope Hero is an ordinary person who courageously puts aside their own personal discomfort with grief. Armed with empathy and compassion, they choose to hear, see, and love a grieving soul.
The Little Black Funeral Dress
Why this book?
“God promises to recycle your pain for His good purpose as you participate and trust His plan.”
- You’re not going crazy. You’re grieving. There is a difference.
- Hurtful things will be said. Choose to forgive… from a distance if necessary.
- People who think grief has a timeline have never suffered a profound loss. Take all the time you need.
- Grief will change you. Grief will reveal you.
- Hope Heroes are priceless. Find one. Be one.